Skip to content
- Managing online reputation – keep up with where and what people publicly say about your brand and respond to both satisfied and dissatisfied customers.
- Discovering insights – draw conclusions from people’s feedback and suggestions, develop your product and meet their expectations. Learn their pain points and thoughts about your products or services.
- Tracking competition – stay up-to-date with your competitors’ online activities, draw conclusions from their experiences and improve your own marketing strategy.
- Building relationships – communicate with your clients not only at your branded accounts but also wherever they publicly speak about your brand. Have conversations and build relationships with customers.
- Staying market-oriented – keep up with all the trends, recent solutions, and technologies in your industry by monitoring the types of products you offer and keywords connected to your niche.
- Improving customer service – be able to immediately respond to all the tweets, blog posts, reviews, and comments about your brand and have them collected automatically in one place